Hello Rick,

>> Nobody asked for my opinion but I will give it anyway:
>> Beta! version 5.1 released + Bugtracker dying = Too much of a
>> coincidence.

> What lesson are we to discern from this? Also, you said Ritlabs was a
> one man operation now. Do you have some evidence or a link to back that
Seriously, even if it were, there's nothing wrong with that alone. It'd rather
make the achievements more impressive.
The problem, as I see it, is the symptoms - that do not necessarily require an
one-man-show behind the
product: the strange focus on features and ignoring others (including
erros); the obviously broken release(s) etc.

Let's hope for the best - a nice stable mail program with features just as
you need them - as TB! used to be.

And, personally, I'd wish I could get an answer to my old question: is it
enough to find and agree on a bug on the list here, or is there a bugracker
I need to use (and where)?

 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz