Dear Rick,

 --->>> Rick / Saturday Sat  19. May 2012, 10:55 PM
        HTML cursor up does not work

>>> Can't confirm it. I use HTML/Plain Text and it seems to be working
>>> correctly here

>> Could it be that it is only visible when HTML "only" is selected?

> I just tried again with everything set to HTML only and it seemed to
> work ok

I  just  made several other tests and I can't confirm other than it is
as   I   wrote.   Under  HTML pressing ALT+[arrow up] /AND/ ALT+[arrow
down] has the same effect (scrolling ONLY down).
If   in   Plain   Text   ALT+[arrow   up]  scrolls  the  text  up  and
ALT+[arrow down] scrolls the text down as it should.

Can you pls check this again on your side? Many thanks!

--
   best regards          | Using The Bat! 5.1.6.2
       Eddie               | on Windows 7 6.1