> Shouldn't matter as it's a shortcut that's active when the focus is on
> the message list.
> However, I tried with rich text, and html (both viewers) and it didn't
> matter, Ctrl-G kept on being Ctrl-G.
> You wouldn't have a spare keyboard you could try, would you?

Thanks Roelof. I figured it out. I started checking other apps and it was
PASTING something. It was a saved clip in my clipboard manager. It had that
combination on one of the clips. I must have assigned it accidentally as I
never assign those in that program

The bat is fine - the problem was between the chair and the keyboard

BTW it is called ARSCLIP and if you do a lot of copy /paste,it comes in handy.
This guy also makes ThE BEST file renamer that is out there - and everything is
freeware
http://www.joejoesoft.com/cms/showpage.php

Thanks for all the help with this

--
Rick
Cannot open file "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\mail account

v5.1.6.9 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3
Using all POP accounts
I download all images