Hi Peter!

> I am the only one p*ssed off that IMAP filtering still does not work?

No, I am p*ssed, too. And I am using IMAP filters a lot, too. They work
somehow, but not completly which is forcing me moving mails around every
few days for 15-30 minutes... Great!

Well, it seems to be more important of implementing fancy stuff and letting
people pay for this instead of getting the basic features up and running.
Letting me pay and pay and pay all over again since v2 and the promise that
IMAP will work soon still works, but not for much longer, which I can
promise here.

--

Regards,
Martin

The Bat! v5.1.6.7 powered by Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org