Hello Raymund,

Sunday, September 23, 2012, 5:24:09 AM, you wrote:

RT>>> I had an itch to write "Because that's so unheard of (SNCR)" when I
RT>>> read it :-)
>> Thank you for your valuable contribution.
RT> Oh, sorry that you didn't find that funny.

Don't worry. It was just before midnight over here when I wrote that,
so it's me who has to apologize.

[Sub-folders for Sent folder]

RT> Anyway I have been thinking about this feature and I'm not sure what
RT> to think about it.

Well, the way I work, sub-folders of the Sent folder wouldn't make any
sense. But everybody has a different way of keeping their emails.

RT> If you just say all subfolders of 'sent' should show the recipient
RT> picture, is that enough?

I think that's very easy: Whenever the FROM address of an email is the
same as the FROM address in the account settings, the picture of the
(first) recipient should be shown, rather than the picture of the
sender. Regardless of the folder.

RT> What about a virtual folder that shows mails and my replies. Show my
RT> picture or the recipients?

RT> So implementing it for the 'Sent' folder was a nice idea but could the
RT> feature be something different?

I don't think it should be folder-specific but rather sender-specific,
see above.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 5.2.1.3 (BETA)