Hello Viktor,
Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 10:48:53 AM, among other things, you wrote:

VK> Hello Roger,

VK> Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 10:22:41 AM, you wrote:
>> Right click on the QP pane and use QP settings.
VK> Yes, that is the settings dialog then. But it's 2 levels deeper than would
VK> be nice, and when the pane is hidden, you again need to go to
VK> Settings/Preferences, find the right section etc.

Agreed,  but  one  needs some such method to re-display the QR window if one
has removed it.

In any case I am still inclined to use the normal reply method as I am doing
now, complete with past text and a signature etc.

 Roger

:flag-SouthAfrica:

The   Bat!  v5.3.1  POP3,  on  Windows 7,
version 6 1, build 7601   and Service Pack 1