jueves, 27 sep 2012 at 16:34, it seems you wrote:

> I've just upgraded to 5.x for the first time and I'm evaluating that
> version. I noticed the QR code generation module. Interesting. But can
> it be used for example from templates? Is there a macro like %QR which
> would generate the image and attach it to a message instead (or apart
> from) a vcard? Can QR code be generated from a command line? I've
> searched but didn't find any information on this.

The QR option on TB! it's done to help us to copy information from TB
to the mobile device.

If you need to create a QR code for add it to your signature you could
add  it  as  one  image.  For create it you could use this website as
example:

http://www.qrstuff.com/

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 5.3.1 Professional OTFE with
iKey1000