Hello mse,

> Yes, gandalfmeister created new Message Tags on my system, too
Well this is interesting! I haven't used message tags myself - and so I don't
deliberately insert anything malicious to autocreate them at your end.
At my end I have a new (near vanilla) TB! install. I just have 1 plugin
(AntispamSniper) - and nothing else. I'm Win7 Home 64 bit OS

Could it be that this is related to empty subject lines? (mentioned previously)

I have no tags in my system - but then again the dist list doesn't send me my
own messages either
5.3.2.2 BETA
 gandalfmeister                            mailto:gandalfmeis...@gmail.com