>Beats me, it should be just the reverse, WITHOUT the font the text should be
>fine.

Well first of all Incredimail is a MESS. They may be using that font because of
decorative letters for all I know. I may attack this later and post a follow
up. :)

--
Rick
"Only reason can convince us of those three fundamental truths: without a

v5.3.2.10 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3
Using all POP accounts
I download all images