Hello Rick,
Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 3:52:09 PM, among other things, you wrote:

>>If I have the global setting for QR turned on, but the setting for a
>>particular folder as 'Always hide', then any VF watching that folder does not
>>display a QR.

R> Well I just checked it and it is intermittent. The VF had the window
R> even when I clicked off it and went back. I clicked on another folder and
R> it was not there and when I went back it was gone from the VF. Go figure :))

No  certain  suggestions!!  However I do know that TB does not always behave
consistently,  sometimes  when  one makes a setup change it will be accepted
immediately  but  at  other  times  one has to restart TB to get a change to
start operating.

 Roger

:flag-SouthAfrica:

The   Bat!  v5.3.2.12 (BETA)  POP3,  on  Windows 7,
version 6 1, build 7601   and Service Pack 1