Hello Stefan,

Monday, October 29, 2012, 8:40:08 AM, you wrote:

ST> Hello Stuart,

SP>> 5.3.2.5 has brought back the problem of disappearing message flags. Is
SP>> anyone else seeing this?Did anyone else notice this in even earlier
SP>> betas?

ST> Could you please add more details?

The new .msi seems to have fixed the flagging.  Even the folders that
would not keep flags after reboot sessions now hold any flags I set,
so I'm a _VERY_ happy camper.  TB makes me excited and joyous today!
It's still the world's best email program, IMHO.

Thanks for fixing whatever you or someone else did. Really, thanks!

Best regards,

Stuart

Stuart Pye
USA Mobile: +1-804-399-8303