Hallo Graham,

On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 08:51:16 +0000GMT (26-12-2012, 9:51 , where I
live), you wrote:

GF>  Using REPLY in this list I get this template used which details the TB
version
GF>  However if I use REPLY ALL, or REPLY quoting selected text - I
GF> get the std default reply template - not the address book template for
TBBeta.
GF>  Is this right???

Yep, that's half right.
When using reply all, the first recipient of the new message is the
sender from the original message. And the first recipient is checked
against the address book, not the addresses in the CC header. So reply
all gives you the account template (or maybe a folder templatre or an
address book template for the first recipient.)

On doing reply quoting selected text, I get a message with the list as
only recipient and with the appropriate template. So I cannot
reproduce that part of your message.

[moderator on]
Please do not send HTML messages to the list
except for purposes of testing. While the merits of HTML are
debatable, and have been discussed numerous times on the lists, the
list rules prohibit HTML e-mail. You can easily automate this by using
%%SetEditor="1" in your list template.
[moderator off]

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Moderator: "Limit this user to 300 baud when in this conference."
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.3.6.0 (Christmas Edition)
Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
5 pop3 accounts, 2 imap accounts