Hallo Rick,

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 22:55:06 -0500GMT (15-1-2013, 4:55 , where I
live), you wrote:

RG> The maintenance center stops after deleting duplicates and goes
RG> no further. IF you stop it and uncheck the options to check the
RG> folders and find duplicates it hangs The Bat
RG> Confirmations anyone? I will make bug tracker entries tomorrow when I get up

Cannot confirm.
Picked all options and all of my folders. Most time was used checking
my main account (5 GB pop3)maintenance flew through my imap accounts,
took hardly any time, even though the biggest had a 4 GB cache.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Appease the Moderator Monster.  Send Jelly Babies.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.3.6.2 (BETA)
Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
5 pop3 accounts, 2 imap accounts