Hello Vilmos,

> 2. I replied to Tony's saying that he is reluctant to reinstall
> filters... If I would have 22 accounts and a very complicated filter
> system, I would save it every day... (Copying my TB dir and saving the reg.
> entry)

I think you hit the nail on the head. Copy the whole lot. I was using
TB! backups until a while ago when I reported that it wouldn't
restore.

I then got forgetful/complacent as each beta seemed harmless.

What branches on the registry do you back up? I can't see much to save
in there.

 Tony                            mailto:t...@parkinch.co.uk

The Bat! 5.3.8