Tony,

On 19-03-2013 17:58, you wrote in
<mid:1693679280.20130319165...@parkinch.co.uk>:
> Hello Maxim,

>> The Bat! 5.3.8.5 (BETA) is available at
>> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/a-5/tb5385.rar

> IMAP incoming filtering still broken. Please, please, PLEASE take a look at
> this: https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=152

IMAP filters have been broken for 2-3 years. I think Ritlabs have given up. I
have
decided that I will not upgrade unless this is fixed. Nobody from Ritlabs have
contacted any on the people on this list with issues to try an fix the problem.

Either they have decided that it's a bad business decision to fix it - or they
are
simply unable to. I have been using TB since some 1.x (maybe 2.x) version but
this
inability to meet my needs (and their quality control) make any coming version
not
interesting for me.

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>