Hello TBUDL,

It suddenly started a few weeks ago and was a bit annoying but not
seriously so: Under the Inbox of one account, I had a number of ghost
folders. Each of them contained all messages that were in the Inbox,
and if there were unread messages in the Inbox, they will have the
same number of unread messages.

See attached screenshot. I had received 13 new messages in the Inbox,
and I have read them already. They kept showing as unread in each
ghost folder until I selected that folder - all flags were updated
when the folder is selected. In the first attached screenshot, I had
already selected the first four folders but not the others, so you can
see what I mean.

These folders could not be deleted. Error messages said that's because
the folder contains parked messages. However, if I unpark the
messages, they are unparked from the Inbox (obviously using the same
flags file).

These folders didn't exist on the harddisk.

Next step: You notice that the ghost folders din't have names. So I
chose Properties and named them, see second screrenshot. The named
folders could now be deleted without problem.

Doesn't make sense to me, but I thought the developers would like to
know.

--
Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 5.4
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1