Title: After Sending eMail a copy in Outbox ready to send
Dear all,

I have a very strange behavior since a while. I didn't post it here as I tried to understand the weirdness.

I have about 4 IMAP accounts. In at least two of them following behavior is shown:
-- I ready my eMail and send it
-- the eMail goes out from the Outbox
-- I see the eMail in Send Folder
-- when I change folder focus I see a "ready to send" eMail in the Outbox
-- a look there shows me the last send eMail as "ready to send" (flag is un-parked)
-- If I delete that eMail it from the Outbox will be deleted from the account.
-- if I delete it from Send folder it will also be removed from Outbox
-- I can Move it to another folder - say Send, it will go back to the Outbox
-- So far my only solution is to park them

Conclusion: this is clearly an annoying bug that is cluttering my Outbox. And I have no remedy for it. Anyone made similar observation/experiences?

--
   best regards     | Using The Bat! 5.4
       Eddie             | on Windows 7 6.1