ţ˙On Monday, September 30, 2013, 21:32:20, Maxim Masiutin wrote:

> The Bat! v6.0.0.1 ALPHA is available at
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/alpha/tb6001a.rar

Up and running.

> What's new in this ALPHA (English):

First things I noticed:
- toolbar themes don't work
- bitmap fonts seem to be used in several parts of the UI (status
  line, Preferences dialog box) - they're not anti-aliased; status bar
  in compose window additionally appears to be using Courier font for
  some reason
- I can't seem to be able to send any messages from my IMAP account

> 1.      Support of IDN (Internationalized Domain Names) in email addresses.

Seems to work, though message list in Outbox shows the recipient address in
punycode.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Assumption is the mother of all foul-ups.
       -- Tylk's Law