Hello Maxim,

MM> Hello mse,

MM> Sunday, October 6, 2013, 1:49:27 AM, you wrote:

>> * See "Workplace / Window Split mode"; in the two menu entries "Horizontal
>> split" and "Vertical split" I believe you switched the words horizontal and
>> vertical.

MM> This behaviour didn't change between versions 5 and 6. I don't know
MM> whether this behaviour is proper, but it is not an alpha issue, isn't
MM> it?

You're right, it's not really an alpha issue and it didn't change from 5 to
6. I just came across that and thought, since it is just a labeling thing I
could report it anyway. The program's actions and the icons are fine.

Or am I totally wrong here? Horizontal: _   Vertical: |

Best regards,
mse
--
Using The Bat! v5.8.4 Pro on Windows 7 SP1 32Bit, without OTFE