Hello Maxim,

>> clicking the "download images" button actually shows images and not an
>> exception! :)
> Thank you, we need more time to test. Actually, there might have been
> less than a month, not several months.
This wasn't meant to be a blame assignment at all, more a "yee-haw" :)

Maybe there were several problems involved: I really had these "not enough
memory to complete command" for a long time already (that will have been
months), there was a Mantis issue for this too.
At this stage, my impression was that after pressing the button, I would get
the exception and  one (1) image loaded upon activating that message again.
Press again, another exception,
another image loaded.

In the few last days, the condition seemed more dire to me: sometimes
pressing that button would have TheBat! die in followup-exceptions that
happened without me performing any other actions (or trying close Thebat!).

But: all of these seem gone now: I press the button and get images
downloaded! :)

 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz