Hello Thomas,

Friday, June 23, 2017, 6:58:39 PM, you wrote:

> To turn it off permanently, go to Account / Properties / Templates /
> Forward, and take the tick-mark off "Forward the message as
> attachment...".

Thanks so much for the answer. I do have that unchecked and the
problem is actually different than I thought.

When a message has no attachments indicated in the list display
but shows an unmarked attachment of message.htm in the message
itself, is there a way to automatically get rid of that. And for
that matter, why is it there and why does it not show up as an
attachment?

-- Ira