Hello everybody,

am Donnerstag, 31. August 2017 um 03:16 schrieb Eddie:

>>  I was about to delete those three mails from unknown senders with
>> a strange Subject line, when I became second thoughts.

> Unknown Sender?
> I  thought  my  eMail  was clear to the list as I am with this account
> since many years part of this team.

   I'm new to this mailing list, so please bear with me that I have never had
the honor to meet you before.

   But, a FROM free form name of only a given name, and a one word Subject line
are quite sure signs for a spam message, this resembles too much those from a
e.g. "Lilian" with Subject "Hello".

am Donnerstag, 31. August 2017 um 03:17 schrieb Eddie:

>> this Subject "ping" from three senders

> Do you mean you got my eMail 3x (three times)?

  no, there were two replies to it.

  And that's probably what made me think that this may be not spam despite all
the spam-like appearances.