Dear Gwen,

 --->>> Gwen / Saturday 09-Sep-17, 16:14:15
        GnuPG support in TB

>> Three days ago GnuPG 2.2.0 was released. This version is a LTE (Long term
>> support) version.

> GnuPG 2.2 Works nice with 7.4.16 for me.

May   I   ask  if  you  could  create  a post here easy to achieve and
access    (due to it's completeness) with   all  relevant  informations
and  links  (e.g. Websites, forums, Learning sites, English as well as
German if you have, etc.) on the topic of GnuPG?

Users  wanting  to  dive  into this topic would then be able to have a
helping hand when used with TB! and also as a starting aid too.

That  would  be  a  great help and a big thanks in advance for such an
effort.

--
   best regards     | Using The Bat! Version 7.4.16.13 (BETA) (32-bit)
       Eddie             | on Windows 7 6.1