Hello Maxim,

>> For example, my dictionaries were also not working and renaming the
>> Hunspell.dll did not seem to work until I realized that it required
>> more than just adding a 32 to the name. The old name was hunspell.dll.
>> The new name is hunsp32.dll. The old name was hunspell64.dll. The new
>> name is hunsp64.dll. When I renamed my hunspell.dll, I neglected to
>> delete the "ell" from the file name. So  was not detected. Only after
>> sorting that out did my dictionary files kick in.

Thanks for this.

However, the fill in question is hunsp32.dll

When that file is in the directory, the following happens.

When you open the message editor (on the official release) select spell
checker, select options, hunspell does not operate, it is greyed out.
When you open the message editor (current beta) the program locks up and crashes

Remove hunsp32.dll.  and everything works.

Jerry

--
Ethan J Mings
President, The Desk Consulting Group Inc