Guten Tag Stuart Pye,

am Samstag, 7. Oktober 2017 um 17:07 schrieben Sie:

> .56 and .57 crash with the attached error. .57 doesn't crash as much,
> so I'm going to try to use it for a while. .33 is my stable fallback.

   Adding the Exception.log file from the TheBat EMAIL directory could help the
Ritlabs people.

   May I again suggest to use the script ZIP-TB-Exeptions.vbs ver 1.2
downloadable from my website http://freesoft.willms-edv.de/

  It packs the current thebat32_Exception.log in TheBat EMAIL directory into a
ZIP-file which has the version of the current TheBat32.exe and the time span
covered by the Exception.log compressed in it. This actually removes the
Exception.log file from the directory using the -m option on ZIP.exe, so that
after executing the script, the EMAIL directory is ready to take the next
exceptions into a fresh new TheBat??_Exception.log file.

  The script finds all necessary directories by itself. No need also to bother
if it is TheBat32 or TheBat64, the script finds that out itself. Just take care
to use the script before you overwrite the EXE, since the version is taken from
the EXE in the TheBat directory where the EXE is installed.

  You need to have free and open-source ZIP.EXE from www.infozip.org being
located somewhere on the path; no other preconditions required.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Lüko Willms