Dear Maxim,

Not working here - attached the message on startup. No log was
created, though.

The installation did not go as I expected. I had a v7 working install
in a folder, called theBat7. I made a copy of the entire folder to
theBat8, started 8.0.4 install to the new folder. The setup deleted
most of the files in theBat7 folder and created the new files in
theBat8 folder. So, ruined my old working installation.

I had to revert to 7.4.16, as the link to 8.0.2 seems to contain
7.4.16 files now.

On Monday, November 13, 2017, 7:45:59 AM, you wrote:

> Hello Tbbeta,

> Please test 8.0.4 MSI files:

> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_32_8-0-4.msi
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_64_8-0-4.msi

> What's new since 8.0.2?
> [-] Fixed an "Abstract error" - this message was given when opeining EML
> files on disk

Best regards,
 Dimitar                  mailto:dito...@gmail.com