Dnia: poniedziaƂek, 13 listopada 2017 o godz. 09:32:27, Maxim Masiutin
m...@ritlabs.com
w temacie: 8.0.2 MSI files, mapisaƂ:

MM> Hello Artur,

MM> Monday, November 13, 2017, 8:59:10 AM, you wrote:

>> And where to buy key for v8 version?
>> On the site is a link to purchase v7 (which I have not bought).

MM> Could you please send me the purchase link? I've just checked the
MM> website and there is no version 7 in the purchase link.

https://www.cleverbridge.com/607/purl-securestore?scope=checkout&cart=148991&currencies=EUR&languages=pl

I choose to upgrade with my previous version of The BAT! Pro - the last license
I have to do to v7.

>> And what compartment will be the version so purchased license cover?
>> From v8.xx to 9.0x?

MM> It will cover from 7.0 to 8.9.

It used to be that when you bought a license for v6, you could use the
application within the v6 and v7.0x versions.
Now is not it?
The license covers only the application within the main number ie v8.x to v8.99?

Will the voucher received from you (valid until May 2019) be used to purchase
an upgrade from v7 to v8?

regards

--
Pozdrowienia,