Hello Lüko,

>   after Alpha 60, we now entered the real beta test.

>   There is an issue with text formatting in the HTML editor which
> was created by one of the Alphas, and which is still not resolved.
> Unfortunately I can't remember with which Alpha it appeared, but I
> remember that someone had reported it.

>   Since it is still in existence with the current real Beta
> versions, I have entered issue #1338 in the Mantis bug tracker.

If you remember the last version where it worked properly (if it did) - please
update the bugracking entry. We have made major updates of the HTML editor and
might have broken something. We are eager to fix it. We are now always using
the last version of TRichEdit from http://www.trichedit.com/trichedit.html and
we are in good standing with the author of TRichEdit - it is the component that
The Bat! uses to edit HTML files.

Maxim Masiutin
Director
Ritlabs, SRL