Hello Maxim,

> The Bat! 8.0.8.1 (BETA) is available at
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb8081-32.rar
U&R

> What's new in 8.0.8.1 since 8.0.8:
> [-] The message editor status bar didn't show cursor position
> (line/character) for the following modes: Plaintext (Windows),
> HTML+Plaintext, HTML only. It did only show cursor position for Plaintext
> (Microed). Now it shows the position for all the editor types.
Issue and fix confirmed.

I just noticed one thing: in HTML mode, a quoted previous message creates
its own line-counting group.

To describe the effect: when I reply to an HTML message, I get the old message
quoted in
the middle of my text. The lines up to the quote are being counted, say,
1-5. The entire quote is one huge line 6. After the quote I get lines 7 and
on. Inside the quote, I get again lines 1-lengthOfQuote

Is that intentional?

Also, for a brief moment, when opening auch a quote window, the position
counter flashes up with 0:0 just to be updated to the actual cursor
position. But it stays up long enough to get noticed. Actually, when
updating, the number somehow flashes one more time for me.

That is a fine glitch, but I wonder if the position could be just blank
until initialized with the actual and final values, instead of being shown
as 0:0 and flashing?

 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz