Hello Stuart!

On Sunday, November 26, 2017 at 5:25:30 PM you wrote:

> Sorting should happen automatically for IMAP as well. Having said that, I had
> one
> IMAP account that would not sort automatically, but that was sorted with a
> release quite some time ago. I currently have 6 IMAP accounts and they all
> sort well.

Never got it to work properly. Most of the time my filters don't work
[they did before with the on POP account I had], on occasion I get the
odd mail sorted correctly. Very rare.

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

Twitter: Evo2Me

8.0.12 on Windows 10 0 16299

What sort of person sits down and *writes* a maniacal laugh? And all
those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who
wears his underpants on his head. Multiple exclamation marks are a
sure sign of a diseased mind. [Terry Pratchett]