Hello Dierk,

> https://www.screencast.com/t/HKW0x9Kxmt
>
> The HTML message is shown only half, the right half is not shown in
> TB.

I  think  I  have  seen  something  like that in the past. Lately, the
closest to that is shown in these two screen grabs:

http://www.canyonero.com/files/1511893766.jpg
http://www.canyonero.com/files/1511893953.jpg

Another  problem  I have noticed lately with a particular newsletter I
get is with fonts. See the two JPGs below:

http://www.canyonero.com/files/1511894070.jpg
http://www.canyonero.com/files/1511894099.jpg

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante - Spain)
Using The Bat! Version 8.0.14 (32-bit) on Windows 10.0
My photos at: http://mau.smugmug.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com

Winamp Playing: Richard Goldsworthy - The Starlight Of Being (CALM
RADIO - SOLO PIANO)