Hi All,

It's being a while since I participated here. 2017 was a tough year for me.
Anyway.
In an IMAP account connected to Google I have nearly 50k mails in one folder.
Some times back - maybe 2-3 weeks ago - all of them were marked as "not having
loaded". The letter icon (to the left) was for all grayed out (see attachment -
hope it gets through). And only when you move the cursor to one of them it
would read the mail from server and that icon gets a solid color.
There are two problems I face with this:
[1] when I have internet connection it does not automatically reload (or maybe
it does but very very slow)
[2] sometimes I am on a limited connection that the reloading not only eats
volumes but also takes indefinite time.

Q: any suggestion why this happened and how can I get all mails be back to
normal?

BTW; As I am still on v7 (my reg key does not work for v8 I unfortunately can't
test on a newer v TB!.

Thanks for any suggestions and a late Merry Christmas and hope all will have a
joyful and Happy New Year

--
   best regards     | Using The Bat! Version 7.4.16.13 (BETA) (32-bit)
       Eddie             | on Windows 7 6.1