Guten Tag Ira,

am Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2018 um 17:51 schrieben Sie:

I find it potentially useful, but very confusing to use. How do I know if
clicking the button will apply formatting or save formatting? Button needs to
show current state. And then, how do I copy a new format to the button or how
do I clear the current button?

   This feature only copyies the format, not the text itself.

   You copy the format of selected text by clicking on this "brush" button.

   The format is then applied to another text by selecting this other text.

   Apparently no "insert" or so is needed. The format is applied automatically,
as if the mouse or keyboard marker were the brush colored with the previously
copied format.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Lüko Willms