Hello TBBETA Members!

  First the cosmetic error: https://www.screencast.com/t/hYHZlMfKN
  shows the G-Mail connection dialogue. It still has The Bat! v7 on
  top.

  The major gripe is the filter system - it simply does not work with
  IMAP accounts, making automation impossible. Curiously it
  appears to also affect spam sorting. For many, but not all, mails I
  can mark them as spam as often as I want to, the next one will not
  be recognised as spam.

  As mentioned months ago when I first noted this, all my filters have
  been done anew, the installation of TB was pristine on a new
  computer.

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

Twitter: Evo2Me

8.2.8.3 (BETA) on Windows 10 0 16299

Das Vergleichen mit anderen ist das Ende des Glücks und der Anfang
der Unzufriedenheit. [Sören Kierkegaard]