Hello everybody,

on Samstag, 17. März 2018 at 11:19 MAU wrote:

> Have you ever looked at what each menu entry and options do?

  No, some are so obscure that I did not bother to follow further -- as long as
TheBat! works as a regular eMail program, I am happy.

>>From menu, select Workspace/Status Bar.

   I looked into "Options" and "Ansicht" (view), where I expect such an option
to be set and cleared and didn't find it. OK, now on "Arbeitsplatz" -- your
"workspace".

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main, Germany

Using  The Bat! Version 8.2.8.5 (BETA)
under Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition 5.2 Build 3790 Service Pack 2
CPU by AMD type 586;  1 cores. Model: '6' named: 'amd athlon(tm) xp 2000+',
level:  6 with speed 1665