Hello tbbeta,
On Mon, 2 Apr 2018, at 16:16:57 [GMT +0700] (which was 11:16 where I
live) Eddie wrote:

> May I add a question?
> If  I  add  another  eMail to this certificate, do I have to upload it
> again  and  inform  all  people of the change or does this not matter?
> It's just adding an eMail.

Yes, to avoid that the key may not be regarded as not trustable.
After adding an other mail to this PK you have to upload again.

If users fetch keys from servers they will get updated the key
automatically, but i guess it is good to inform them, too.

--
Regards
Gwen

Using The Bat! Version 8.3.0.2 (32-bit) on Windows 10.0 (Build 16299 )