Hello Zygmunt,

> Probably there is no internal tool to delete multiple folders, but I propose
> to use backup procedure. You should backup only needed folders from your
> account, then delete this account and next retrieve it from backup. It will
> contain only the folders that were marked during backup.
>
> I think it is the effective solution of your problem.

Thank you for your quick response. I will certainly try your suggested
method,  although  it  will  certainly  need  ticking  (or  unticking)
hundreds of folders from the folder list.

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante - Spain)
Using The Bat! Version 8.3.0.3 (BETA) (64-bit) on Windows 10.0
My photos at: http://mau.smugmug.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com