Hello Tbbeta,

We have purchased a licence to Kaspersky Total Security but it does not want to
intercept The Bat! connections in our case. We have checked all the options of
Kaspersky but it should intercept. We wanted to reproduce the isuee with TLS
connections but we could not. In the log file there is a normal Root
certificate of a know CA, not the name of the antivirus. Maybe Kaspersky only
intercepts connections based on some other settings, like intercepts in Germany
but not in Moldova?

Maxim Masiutin