Dear Max,

On 24 July 2018 at 17:32 tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com wrote and made
these points

TBB> We have to figure out how to preserve somehow the sender name and address
in the list.

We  do.  Or  we  work  out if it possible to revert and issue standing
instructions  to subscribers whitelist this domain on their servers in
order to avoid DMARC and SPF failure filtering.

TBB> It seems that we are now using 2.1.13 released Dec 22 2009.

TBB> Maybe if we install Mailman 2.1.28 released Jul 23 2018 it will
TBB> have options that we need?

It's  possible.  I  saw  discussions  about this on a Jan 2018 Mailman
forum  topic.  Unfortunately,  the  servers  we  used  are part of the
university  where  Johannes  Posel, the IT administrator, gave us free
use of their facilities many years ago. I will ask him, but the server
is not exclusively used by us and I doubt they will wish to rock their
own boat.

Beyond that, it may be a question of re-homing.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v8.5.8.2 (ALPHA) on Windows 10.0.17134