Hi The

On Friday, August 31, 2018 1:07:25 PM you wrote:

> Would be good if you tell us what the problem was.

Now I see that last message arrived in the list archive and on Gmane.

I'm a bit embarrassed - I had a very old message template in the
configuration which contained two lines:

"%SetHeader("X-No-Archive","yes")%-"
"%SetHeader("X-Archive","expiry=0")%-"

So one thing we learned: The message archive and Gmane take the
settings in the message header really seriously.

Sorry about this unintended test ;-)

   Martin
   mar...@postzone.org

TheBat! 8.6 Pro (with OTFE) on Windows 7 6.1 7601 Service Pack 1