Hi Maxim

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 7:44 PM Maxim Masiutin via TBBETA <
tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com> wrote:

> The Bat! 8.6.0.3 (BETA) is available at
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb8603-32.rar
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb8603-64.rar
>
> What's new in 8.6.0.3 since 8.6.0.2:
> [-] (#0001540) Contacts' Secondary addresses are not used for
> replying/forwarding

I don't understand why #0001540 was considered a problem, but I find the
new behavior so annoying that I have reverted to 8.6.0.2.

The problem for me is that I have multiple email addresses, and so do many
of the people I correspond with. Every time I reply to an email in 8.6.0.3,
TB digs up all of those other email addresses and adds them to the
recipient list. This unwanted behavior overrides my templates and results
in several copies of the same email going out to my recipients as well as
copies of the same email coming back to me (at the very least a waste of
bandwidth). The earlier process was direct and discrete... only the one,
intended recipient email account received my reply; and my reply was
automatically stored in the appropriate Sent folder of TB.

--
jaywalker
Windows 10 Pro