Hello Curt,

On Wed, 26 Dec 2018 08:13:50 -0500 GMT (26-Dec-18, 20:13 +0700 GMT),
Curt at Down in the Country wrote:

> With  this  version,  the language (English) function has disappeared.
> The  mail  message  edit screen shows "no language" at the bottom, and
> the drop-down from the "ABC" button is empty.

Not confirmed.

The language button shows "no language" over here, but when I click on
it, I have a long list of languages as a context menu.

The ABC botton also reacts on clicking, on and off.

May it be that during installation, you did not choose to install all
the other languages?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 8.7 (Christmas Edition)
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1