Hello everybody,

on Samstag, 26. Januar 2019 at 21:15  Maxim Masiutin via TBBETA
<tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com> wrote
re 8.7.0.11

> What's new in 8.7.0.11 since 8.7.0.10:
> [+] Users of the On-The-Fly-Encryption mode can specify
> /DECRYPT_FILE_OTFE command line parameter to decrypt a particular file and
> save it to disk.

   and so on and so on. All things which do not concern me.

   I am waiting that Ritlabs does remove this mess of quoting by TABLE instead
of BLOCKQUOTE.

   This is one of the horrible "features" which makes it impossible to
recomment TheBat! to anybody.

   There is also the problem that in a very large number of mails, the embedded
images are not being shown. But on that one I will create a Mantis issue with
examples. One can at any rate identify all mails distributed by "Mailchimp".

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt am Main
Germany