Hi

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:54:03 PM you wrote:

>> In the security settings (security check) in your Google account (last
>> point: Access of three party apps) - did you allow TheBat to connect
>> (read, write, delete)?

> Yes. And I repeat: v. 8.2.4.3 works perfectly, that's the last working one. It
> is something that was introduced the build after, definitely.

Or Google does see something unsecure in the later versions. Did you
ever try to delete TheBat as three party app and later (after logout
and login again) to try to enable it again?

But again my question: Did you collect all the information (handling,
message, logs) on the bug tracking system of Ritlabs?

   Martin
   mar...@postzone.org

TheBat! 8.8 Pro (32bit, with OTFE) on Windows 7 6.1 7601 Service Pack 1