Hello everybody,

on Montag, 25. Februar 2019 at 03:27  andrei.sliusarenco via TBBETA
<tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com> wrote
re Image Crop

Soon will be published beta with new feature - Crop Mode for images

  Nice, but not important. I can crop images in various image editing programs.

  When will you finally implement proper quoting in HTML message as

  This can be done only within TheBat! and not by outside programs.

  I see the introduction of functions of other programs into the mailing
program as a waste of your resources for unimportant stuff instead of
correcting the most serious flaw of TheBat! which precludes to recommend it to
anybody else.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt am Main
Germany

using: TheBat! 8.8.2
OS: Windows 7    (NT 6.1 Build 7601 - Service Pack 1)
CPU: AMD  amd athlon(tm) 64 x2 dual core processor 4200+
MEM: 4097 MB