I have a multiple monitor setup with the leftmost screen
at 1080x1920 and the next three screens at 1024x768.  The
center of three 1024 screens is the primary display.

I was working with a table in an HTML formatted message
and all of the table property dialogs *ALWAYS* appear
partially off screen across the the border between the
2nd and 3rd screens.  This means that I cannot see all
of the controls in the dialog and if I did not remember
all of Windows' shortcut keys for moving a window, it
would be impossible to move those controls into view.

It is well past the time that all programs should be
aware of multiple monitor desktops.  TheBat! needs to
center the initial appearance of popup dialogs on the
currrently active screen (look into the MonitorFromWindow
function and related functions.)

It might be nice if these dialogs "remembered" their
previous positions and subsequent openings of the same
dialog would place it in the same location where it
was closed previously.  But that may be asking too much.
<smile>

As it is, most of these dialogs will not be usable by
typical users who are unaware of all of the keyboard
shortcuts.

--
Steven Vallière | tb 8.8.2 | mailto:the...@e-visions.com