Hello Maxim,

> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_32_8-9.msi
The installer says my license key wouldn;t be valid anymore if I install
this version. When I tried to check in the About dialog (as I don't know by
heart, until when my current license is valid), I noticed the behavior
already noted by Miguel A. Urech for version 8.0.14: the About dialog only
states "License valid until version 8", which should still encompass 8.9.
But probably the license states a minor version too, only the dialog isn't
showing it.

Would it be possible for the dialog to show the entire version till when
the license is valid, so I know what I am for in?

Thank youm best regards
--
Viktor

'Using TBBETA' information: