June 12, 2019

Hello Maxim,

Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 6:43:59 AM, you wrote:

> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb8896-64.rar

Just loaded this version and it appears to be working fine.

> What's new in 8.8.9.6 since 8.8.9.5:
> [-] Fixed missing of images in menus (BETA issue)
My  menus appear to have all of the images.  Not sure what this issues
about.  Maybe someone else can comment.

> [-] Fixed AV when closing the message viewer (BETA issue)

Did not have an AV when closing

> [-] Font buttons disappeared (BETA issue)

I  started  this  message  using Plan Text and then switch to the HTML
format.   In the HTML format, I could not change this font to the plan
text.

I'll continue to test today.

Jerry

--