Ira,

> Hello Gleason,

> Friday, July 19, 2019, 2:42:09 PM, you wrote:

Gleason>> HTML being a moving target.  That might have something to do with why
Gleason>> browsers require such frequent updates.  Good enough reason to let
people
Gleason>> use MS libraries to view html email like The Bat does.

> Then stop showing emails without attachments as having a dozen or
> more attachments. I can live with messed up display, but having to
> dig through a list of attachment or tabs of different types of text
> only to discover I'd already read it all is absurd.  As for that
> matter is defending it as the best there is and denying it's full of
> issues. I would never argue its not the best there is, if with the
> knowledge I have I didn't think that I'd be using something else,
> but that does not change the fact that it's rather severely broken
> with seemingly almost no hope of it ever being fixed.

But no more broken and demonstrably less broken than the other
choices.  I certainly don't deny it has issues, and as I said I have
my own with it.  I also understand what it means to produce and
maintain a product like The Bat.  So, I am perhaps a little less
outraged by its faults, and impressed by what it does accomplish.

--

Gleason