Hi, as always, false statistics based on false data.

Every  secure  email  client  will be out of this statistics, they are
writing it in description:

Since  determining  the  client  in  which an email is opened requires
images  to  be  displayed,  the data for some email clients and mobile
devices  might  be  over-  or under-represented due to automatic image
blocking.

--
S pozdravem,
 Marek Mikus